Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cat's Pajamas

I'm feeling generous today so you get another post to liven up the pure boring anguish that is your life.

Tip #3: Sleep is very important. When you sleep it allows for the hunger to regroup so when you wake up, you can eat. Eating is the essence of life so sleeping a lot = optimum hunger. Stretching and yawning is the best way to prepare for sleep. Let me demonstrate.



I am the sleep expert, watch and learn peons, watch and learn.







Your human pets might provide you with your own beds like those wimpy pillows above and these:




That's all very well and you can't really be picky about the location for sleep. If you are a foolish ignoramus. I am not. And so I find that the best recipe for sleep is to just take over their beds. They don't need to sleep or eat as much as we superior cats do. Yes, the human pet body has a lot of refining to do. It is now time for my mid-afternoon nap on my new giant bed. The human pet can sleep in the basket.


No comments:

Post a Comment