Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lucifer Rising

So my human pet Leyla likes to prattle on about her "muses" and inspirations and started her blog to get her creative juices flowing. How silly. How lame. I don't need an outlet to make myself do something, if I want something I just get it. It magically happens. But sometimes I do have to resort to clever tricks. Which is why I started writing because as you know, I am wise beyond my years. Let me introduce The Big Eye Effect. This maneuver will get you whatever you want especially if it's human pets that you are demanding things from. Sit back on your butt with your feet neatly aligned and back straight. If you can, hold your front paws up for maximum cuteness. Then look up at them adoringly and widen your eyes. Widen them until they can't widen anymore and then widen them some more. The wider and bigger they look the more effective they'll be. Take this kitty as an example.


This is an excellent depiction of The Big Eye Effect. I myself do it better of course.




But the overall aim is to get your human pets to do your bidding. I find this look works best when I need food. Mmm food. I love food. I must go have some now.

Okay, I'm back. Anyway, because I am far superior to my personal human pet, I shall introduce you to my biggest inspiration. Lucifer, the talented actor from Cinderella.




He is amazing. He is intelligent and cunning and handsome and gets everything he wants from his pets even when he is being mean. This is what you must strive for; manipulation without detection. Never forget that simple sentence. Repeat with me, manipulation without detection. Of course, Cinderella didn't really fall for it but she wasn't really that important in the film anyway. This is my best Lucifer imitation.


We are both majestic in our looks and size. That is all for today mortals.

No comments:

Post a Comment