Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Falsehoods

I want to introduce a new segment, it is called, "Falsehoods." I will disprove, one by one, all the lies human pets have made up about cats. Number one, curiosity will not kill. It is the lie they tell us to keep us dumb and under their control but I know better. Watch as I explore the noisy water box.

See? I am still alive, or I would not be writing this. And I now know what the noisy water box is. It is a sort of brain helping machine that allows the human pet to get stuff done while they sit on it. I have seen many a human pet take their type squares, or computers as they call it, or books in to the room with the noisy water boxes. That's why they get mad when we try to peer or drink from it's fountain of knowledge, they want to keep us in their control. Luckily, my human pet leaves the door to the noisy box rooms open.

No comments:

Post a Comment