Monday, August 30, 2010

Good morning starshine, the Earth says NOTHING BECAUSE I CONTROL THE EARTH

You may wonder how I got to be so smart. Well here's another tip dear fools. Vitamin D!


I get my daily dose of Vitamin D and not only does it make me alluringly warm for my human pets to stroke and squeal over, it replenishes my superior brain and fur cells. If you can manage to sleep in the Vitamin D ray then you will doubly replenish all brain power.


No I am not falling off, I am merely stretching my glorious leg. How dare you call my sleek beautiful figure hefty. I'll show you hefty. I will make you suffer for ever calling me, I can't even bear to say it, fat.


This is me pondering your future. As I am in the sun, your punishment will be hot off the smart cell regeneration process. Ha ha. I made a funny. "Hot off..." Oh, this is why I am your leader. Brains, beauty, and a sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment