Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pissing the Night Away

My human pet put my litter box on the second floor of her new pet castle. Hmph. I did not appreciate having to climb stairs every time I needed to see about my business. So I peed on the bathroom rug for two days straight. While I was doing this, I spent my days following her around the house, mewing loudly to get her attention, and climbing on her chest every time she sat down somewhere, pinning her down and purring loudly so she couldn't move and had to rub my neck and kiss my ears. When she found out, I employed The Big Eye Effect and she just stroked my head and told me it was okay. My litter now resides in the very place I soiled.

What is the lesson learned here today? Affection can get you everywhere. Even if you've been a bad girl. Mwahahaha, in my world, bad is just the beginning. Silly humans, rules are for chumps.

My big, important head. Where big, important thoughts happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment