Monday, August 30, 2010

King of Siam? No, Queen I AM.

Another couple of my "mewses" are the delightfully charming, and sinewy felines from Disney's Lady and the Tramp, Si and Am.


Those Siamese cats are so lithe, so deliciously calculating and just such great examples of the most evolved body on this planet; cats. They establish the hierarchy between them and the, ugh canine, and so effortlessly take the roles of leaders in a household that clearly needs it.


The only problem is that it takes two of them to do so. I could do it by myself which is why I am QUEEN. But oh, we must pay homage to the ones that came before us. Even now I can remember myself as a kitten, watching them enthralled and singing along.



Though, I am not a common Siamese cat of course. I am the distinguished Bombay. But I am a good, kind leader with no prejudices and bigotry to my name. Those are all invented by human pets, the clearly inferior race.

No comments:

Post a Comment